Here are some of the most common questions we get asked
“What happens if I return the equipment late?”
Returning equipment late deprives other customers the use of that rental equipment, so you will be charged for each additional day.
“How much is delivery & pickup?”
Please contact us for most up to date rates in your area.
“Is the rental rate per day or can I pick up my order a day early at no extra charge?”
Normally on weekends customers can pick up on Friday and return their rentals on the next business day and be only charged a one day rate. Special arrangements can be made for earlier pickups for out of town events, etc…
“Are there half day rental rates?”
No, all rentals begin with one day rates.
“Do the BBQ’s, tents and other equipment have set-up instructions?”
Yes. Any equipment that requires instruction on setting up and operation comes with an instruction sheet and many are available for downloading. Be sure to ask our customer service staff to show you how equipment works when you come to pick it up or when it is delivered to you.
“Do the coffee urns need paper filters?”
The coffee urns come with baskets to hold the grounds, so paper filters are not necessary.
“Does the linen need to be washed when I return it?”
No, simply shake the linen out and return it in any containers that were provided for the linen. Do not, however, put wet linen in plastic bags or containers as this will cause mold to grow in a matter of hours and destroy the linen.
“Do I need to clean the dinnerware before being returned?”
Dinnerware and cutlery must be scraped off of any food. We do the washing for you, just simply scrape, rinse and put into the containers you received them in.
“What do I need to make a booking?”
50% down payment is required to secure your booking and a valid credit card on file for security purposes with the remaining balance due on delivery or pickup.
“What is the cancellation policy?”
- A 25% Administration Fee based on the value of the order at the time of reservation (minimum of $50), will be retained for all orders cancelled more than 30 days from the delivery or customer pick up date.
- A 50% cancellation charge applies with less than 30 days’ notice of the delivery or customer pick-up.
- A 100% cancellation charge applies to all orders cancelled within one week of delivery or customer pick up.
- Final Confirmation is due 72 hours prior to delivery or customer pick up. Changes to orders must be made prior to this time. As we pack orders up to 72 hours prior to delivery, this timeframe is required to prevent mistakes and ensure you receive the correct items.
- Customers can reduce the quantity of each item up to 50% after reservation and prior to final confirmation.
- Customers can postpone events for up to 16 months from the original event date to avoid cancellation charges.
- Refunds are not issued for rental items returned unused
“What if my event is out of the city limits or province?”
No problem! We can make special arrangements to have items delivered and/or picked up by our crew, transported or shipped. Please contact us for of the most economical method.
“What if I don’t see the items I require on your website?”
We are constantly getting new items so if you don’t see what you are looking for, just ask. If we don’t have it, we will do our best to source your items for you.
“What if my event is more than a one day event?”
All our rates for extended rentals are prorated with each additional day charged at only a portion of the initial day’s rentals! Please inquire for extended rental rates.
If you have any other questions that we have not covered above, please call us at 403-347-7733 or contact us in person or by email. We are here to answer your questions, put your mind at ease and help you create the perfect event!